Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Crazy Supporter! This one is a total loon!

Mary Elizabeth Bowman; aka mysteryfan1968; aka kelsey supporter NJ.

I noticed a newbie joining Susan Beth Hulsebus listing of GREAT credible supporters!  Earlier today I read a few sweet comments shared between DISHWASHER MAN David Antonio Price aka Creepy little girl stalker and our newbie sweetheart Mary Elizabeth Bowman aka crazy unmarried witch of the Internet on Susan's blog.

By the way, I think GOD forbid this woman to reproduce (she has no kids). Amen! 
More Skeletons Fall Out! 

Mary is not well-liked on the Internet.  Judging by her single, 42 yrs old lonely pathetic life, very few in the real world enjoy Mary's company.

Mary E. Bowman may find herself in deep doo doo.  After locating information where Mary boasts being a Child Psychologist, I look to the New Jersey Child Psychology listings to confirm she's no such thing.  Mary, in fact, has no degree whatsoever!

http://www.psychologyinfo.com/directory/NJ/


Impersonating medical license doctor varies from state to state, but I will be looking it up. I am filing a formal complaint with all information I have tracked on this fake Child Psychologist Mary E. Bowman.

Here's a screenshot of our crazy Mary and her blog listing:


Here's a link of others talking about how dangerous Mary truly is!


http://www.topix.com/forum/city/parsippany-nj/TG74GV5TCHLV34DDA



mekernite
AOL

This person is very sick and all should watch out for her. You need to read her posts in the shawnee topic chat session for she is dangerous to all. Talks about doing things to people with a knife. She lives in your town be careful. 'Kelsey Supporter' is what she goes by on the Shawnee topic and she has a sister in Or. that's a fruit cake also.
Kelsey Supporter
AOL

Where is this gifted one at? Let me have him for cheese.
teacher 1
AOL

You are a nut Kelsey Supporter for you ramble all the time.
the real kelsey supporter
AOL

teacher 1 wrote:
You are a nut Kelsey Supporter for you ramble all the time.
I agree with you. I hope people in the town of Parsippany watch out for MARY for she might loose all her brain and go beserk and hurt someone.
real kelsey supporter
AOL

the real kelsey supporter wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you. I hope people in the town of Parsippany watch out for MARY for she might loose all her brain and go beserk and hurt someone.
Mary is on the Meeker topic form ranting, all of you in your town need to go visit the site and read her findings.
sue cyr

mekernite wrote:
This person is very sick and all should watch out for her. You need to read her posts in the shawnee topic chat session for she is dangerous to all. Talks about doing things to people with a knife. She lives in your town be careful.'Kelsey Supporter' is what she goes by on the Shawnee topic and she has a sister in Or. that's a fruit cake also.
ELH also posted with your name mekernite and wrote an untrue story about dennis radar getting married to some one in crescent city, calif, totally untrue.
erica halfpenny and mary bowman has cyber stalked to an extreme.




There are a lot more skeletons in this woman's closet. Needless to say, she hates her life, hates her brother and is extremely jealous of her sister-in-law and their child.  If you search her out online, you will find how hate-filled and unhappy she is.  But I believe THIS particular Susan Beth Hulsebus GROUPIE is dangerous like others have posted - impersonating a Child Psychologist when you don't even have a college diploma or degree - is not only illegal - it is highly dangerous to those she's claimed to have treated!

Susan, I'm not certain where you are finding these leech blood suckers, but if I were you, I'd throw salt on and toss them back into the scum pond where they belong!

1 comment:

  1. She's good at bashing the crap out of everyone online. Wonder why she hasn't gone nuts here... yet. Guess I have to give her time. I don't think she'll be pleased the authorities have been contacted. Impersonation is impersonation MARY. You cannot call yourself a child psychologist online or any where when you're not. LOONEY

    ReplyDelete